1. Telling all your friends that you probably wouldn’t ever get an iPhone ’cause you were addicted to your BlackBerry.
“I LOVE my BlackBerry! Plus I don’t want to switch to AT&T.”
2. Thinking Katherine Heigl was going to be the next Julia Roberts.
3. Cringing at the scenes with “emo Peter Parker” during Spider-Man 3.
4. Obsessing over Juno and then talking about how good the soundtrack was.
5. Arguing with people about what the ending of The Sopranos was supposed to be.
6. Unexpectedly being into “Chocolate Rain.”
7. Yelling “Don’t tase me, bro!” whenever you goofed around with your friends.
8. Constantly wondering what Britney was up to and if she was all right.
9. Keeping tabs on Lindsay Lohan, too.
10. Feeling excited whenever you were literally the first person to write on your friend’s Facebook Wall…
11. …and also whenever you sent them virtual gifts.
12. Seriously considering voting for Stephen Colbert for president.
13. Bragging about the movies that were on your Netflix DVD queue.
14. That immense feeling of closure when you finally got to the end of the Deathly Hallows.
15. Ironically saying “Free Paris.”
She was locked up for a full 23 days!
16. Getting every Fergie song stuck in your head.
17. Being excited that they were going to FINALLY film the GD Sex and the City movie.
18. Getting tired of that ONE friend who kept telling you how good Mad Men was and that you NEEDED to watch it.
19. Loving Alanis Morissette’s cover of “My Humps” on the DL.
20. Thinking of Twitter as “microblogging.”
21. Actually seeking out and LOLing to a Rickrolling video.
22. Rushing to set up a Gmail account just to get your name, and then not using it.
23. Curating your Myspace drop-down lists so that it show off all the bands you ~discovered~ on the site.
24. Having tiny, fun-colored digital cameras with high megapixels.
25. Hating Sanjaya Malakar even though you didn’t even watch American Idol.
And not understanding why anyone would make a fuss about him.